- 5 gallon bucket
- Clorox® Regular-Bleach2 with CLOROMAX
- Measuring cup
- Rubber gloves
- Safety glasses
- Scrubbing brushes (long handle and/or handheld)
- Garden hose with spray nozzle
Here’s the procedure:
- Thoroughly water any plants near the area where you will be working. Protect larger plants by covering them with plastic sheeting.
- Add ¾ cup Clorox® Regular-Bleach2 with CLOROMAX to 1 gallon water in the 5 gallon bucket. For larger jobs, use 1½ cups bleach added to 2 gallons of water.
- Pre-wet the surface to be cleaned with water
- Apply the bleach and water solution to the surface with a scrub brush.
- Reapply as needed to keep the surface wet for 5 minutes
- Rinse the treated area thoroughly
- Let surfaces air dry
- Re-water any nearby plants that may be getting run-off
Any leftover bleach and water solution can be easily flushed down the toilet. Rinse out your brushes and rinse off your gloves and boots with the garden hose, and let everything air dry. You can also use this technique to clean siding, as well as sealed brick and patio stones. Note that you should avoid applying the bleach solution in direct sunlight or to unfinished wood. The solution should not be used for aluminum gutters or windows; rinse thoroughly if any contact occurs. You should also test the bleach solution on the area you want to treat in an inconspicuous area before starting your project. Sure, it sounds easy enough, and really, it actually is! Here’s a picture tutorial to help you see how it’s done. (dry cleaning 10028)
Mold and mildew builds up a little at a time over the winter. There’s less daylight and lousy weather, making it easier to put off dealing with (until you can’t any longer!). (dry cleaning 10028)
For all your dry cleaning, tailoring, alteration and other laundering needs please contact Morris Cleaners for your next order.
Call us: (212) 828-5681
http://MorrisCleaners.com // FREE PICKUP and DELIVERY //
Please Visit our other social media pages for more updates:
#drycleaners #Manhattan #NY #tailor #free #freedelivery #bridal#cleaning #wash #laundry #launderers #drycleaner #uppereastside#USA #America #American #cleaners #corporate #local#localdrycleaner #bridalcare #weddinggown #storage #drycleaning #Talit #shatnez